Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Dane, Daddy, and VeeBee

Dane and Aunt Meggie
Dane, Aunt Lindsey, and Uncle Wesley


Dane and Aunt Lindsey

Why hello, Doc! How do you do?

Nice to meet you, Papa and VeeBee!



Dane, meet Lissa and Doc!

Doc again!

Uncle Wesley got a haircut!

Yes. I realize that it has been an eternity since I have updated the blog...even longer than an eternity; so I apologize for the millions of you following our lives! The past four weeks have been a whirlwind of emotion, excitement, and LOVE! I cannot tell you how much I love this little person. He amazes me! The Lord has blessed our family with second most precious gift we could ever receive! (Number one being the birth of His Son!) Every time I look at him, I am utterly amazed. How can anyone deny the presence and power of the Lord after looking at a brand-new baby? To think that Daniel and I were allowed to create something so entirely unique and precious is outstanding! Thank you Lord for this perfect gift! Psalm 139:13 says it more perfectly than I ever could:


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. - Psalm 139:13


Dane is a loved little boy, for sure! As proof of how incredibly blessed he is to have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends that love him, here are some pictures of Dane and the visitors who have come to ogle at him over the past four weeks! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment